Since being released from prison in 2001,Tony has become a full-time ordained minister. His wife, Candy, often ministers with him. They have a very powerful testimony to share, and are available to speak at churches, civic groups, and schools, in addition to a regular schedule of prison commitments. If you would like them to speak to your group, please contact FIC to arrange a date and time.
Candy has a very heartwarming story of her own to share with you. Her devotion to the Lord and to Tony during those hard years is an inspiration to hear. She is available to speak, separately, to your group, particularly lady’s events.
Here are other activities of FIC:
· Seven full-time prison or jail commitments each month. We help provide ministry tools (i.e. music instruments, etc.) for use at each location for worship.
· 30 minute radio broadcast on KLRB 89.3 FM each Saturday at 1:00, which reaches inmates in Oklahoma prisons.
· DVD and CD ministry of Tony’s testimony. We will send you a copy by request. Please specify DVD or CD.
· Newsletter. You are placed on our mailing list from an address provided accompanying a donation. You may also request to be placed on our mailing list.
· Tent Ministry. This tent, with trailer and chairs, is used at prisons and other places for outside activities.
· Annual Barbeque. Usually held in October to thank our supporters and raise awareness of our mission.
· Transition help for released inmates.
· School and church youth groups. It is important to reach children early about the abuse of drugs and alcohol and how it can ruin your life. Tony speaks from experience. He uses our DVD "Choices," which shows in graphic detail the consequences of bad choices in life and what life is like in prison.
· Free in Christ Ministries Website.